Australians are back traveling overseas after a two-year hiatus during the COVID pandemic and now there’s an even easier way to charge your devices no matter where you are in the world with the OneWorld 65 International Adapter.
Not only will the OneWorld 65 International Adapter connect to power points in more than 200 countries it can also charge six devices at the same time.
It does this thanks to GaN (Gallium Nitride) which transfers current more efficiently and generates less heat, so more power goes towards the charge.
There’s also a 65W USB-C PD (power delivery) charging port for fast charging smartphones and tablets and even charging a MacBook without the need for an external power brick.
Also onboard is a 20W USB-C PD along with three smart USB ports.
The OneWorld 65 – International Adapter with 65W PD Charger (PA-ONE-65W) is available now and is priced at $99.35 from oneadaptr.com.
– GaN (Gallium Nitride) Technology
– 1 x 65W USB PD charging port with QC
– 1 x 20W USB PD charging port with QC
– 1 x USB C Smart charging port
– 2 x USB A Smart charging port
– 10A AC universal power outlet
– Works in over 200+ countries
– Charge up to 6 devices simultaneously
– Input: 100-240V
– Output (USB-C PD): 65W max, 5V3a, 9V3a, 12V1.5a, 20V 3A
– Output (USB-C PD): 20W max. 5V3a, 9V3a, 12V1.5a
– Output (Smart USB): 5V3.0a
– Output (AC): 100-240V @ 7A max.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
Dimensions: W 54.5 x L 69.0 x H 67.0 mm / W 2.15 x L 2.72 x H 2.64 inch
Weight: 178.2g / 6.29oz